The next meeting of the RMAC will be on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 from 1:00 to 4:00 PM. The meeting will be held at the NHDES Offices, 29 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH in Conference Rooms 110-111 and is open to the public.
Report of the Instream Flow Pilot Program – Please note that the main body of this report is nearly 100 pages.
Draft Letter of Testimony expressing conditional support for CACR 2 relating to dedicated funds: 20151014 CACR 2 Dedicated Funds House WM DRAFT
2016 RMAC-LMAC House LSRs
The DRAFT Report of the Instream Flow Pilot Program has been published, and is available online at:
The public (and the RMAC) is invited to submit comments on the DRAFT Report of the Instream Flow Pilot Program. The public comment period will be open September 1, 2015 through October 25, 2015.
Comments submitted in writing should be addressed to: Wayne Ives, NHDES, PO Box 95, Concord, NH 03302-0095 or by email to Wayne.Ives@des.nh.gov.
Comments will also be taken at three public hearings. Click on the link above for hearing dates and locations.
The next meeting of the RMAC will be on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 from 1:00 to 4:00 PM. The meeting will be held at the NHDES Offices, 29 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH in Conference Room 112 and is open to the public.
2015.08.25 RMAC Meeting Agenda
2015.06.25 JOINT Meeting Minutes DRAFT
ISF Program Summary
Env-Wq 1800 DRAFT markup v3 – The rules governing the nomination of rivers into the rivers program, with edits as proposed by the RMAC Policy & Legislation subcommittee on August 18, 2015.
FINAL RSA 483 Mark-Up 2014.11.18 – This is the version of the Rivers Statute that contains the proposed changes approved by the RMAC at its November 18, 2014 meeting.
RMPP Memo re Sludge Rule Revisions 2015.07.09
Env-Wq 800 IP Rules-Final RMPP Suggestions
Interactive Map of Designated Rivers and corridors – This is the new map developed by David Rosengarten designed to help permit applicants and LACs determine whether or not a potential project falls within a designated river corridor.
The RMAC’s Policy and Legislation subcommittee will be meeting on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 2:00 PM. The meeting will be held at the NHDES Offices, 29 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH Conference Room 313 and is open to the public. A call-in number will be available for those who wish to attend via conference call.
- Welcome and introductions – Michele et al
- Review decisions and action items and assignments from the first meeting – Michele
- Review resulting mark-up – everyone
- Finalize recommendations for 8.25.15 RMAC meeting – everyone
- Other business including scheduling next meeting/conference call, if needed – all
Env-Wq 1800 DRAFT markup v2 – Includes reordering of list of characteristics in section 1803.02 as suggested by Ken Kimball.
A Joint Meeting of the RMAC and LMAC was held Thursday, June 25, 2015 from 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM. The meeting location was hosted by the New Hampshire Rivers Council at the Conservation Center at 54 Portsmouth Street, Concord. The meeting was open to the public.
2015.06.25 JOINT Meeting Agenda
2015.04.13.Draft RMAC Minutes
2015.04.13 Draft JOINT RMAC/LMAC Meeting Minutes
Future of the Rivers & Lakes Programs Approaches – June 25, 2015
Future of the Rivers & Lakes Programs Questions – June 25, 2015
RMPP-LMPP Statute Comparison – A side-by-side comparison of the Rivers (RSA 483) and Lakes (RSA 483-B) Programs statutes.
Statutory Responsibilities of the Shoreland Advisory Committee
EPA’s a-i Watershed-based Plans – Summary of Nine Required Elements – This is provided as background information for our discussion about ways to fund the creation and implementation of lake and river management plans.
The RMAC’s Policy & Legislation Subcommittee will be meeting on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 from 1:00 – 3:00 PM. The meeting will be held in the NHDES Commissioner’s Office Conference Room on the third floor, 29 Hazen Drive, Concord. A conference phone will also be set up for anyone unable to attend in person.
- Brief Ham Branch update (eight minutes) – Michele, Jacquie, and Tracie
- Background, purpose of the RMPP rules, time line, and the RMAC’s role in the process (ten minutes) – Michele, Jacquie, and Tracie
- Who else is and should be involved in the process? (five minutes) – everyone
- Review current and draft information: see links below and place them on your device or print and bring them with you (fifteen minutes) – everyone
- Identify issues broadly to frame, organize, and parse discussion (60 minutes) – everyone
- Other business including sludge, briefly: see forwarded email below and attachment (ten minutes) – Michele, Jacquie, and Tracie
- Action items review (ten minutes) – Michele
- Schedule next meeting/call/webinar (two minutes) – Michele
Meeting documents can be found on the 2016 RMPP Rules Update page. The draft proposed Env-Wq 800 Sludge Management Rules have been emailed to subcommittee members. Copies are available on request.